EnvisionTEC Vector 3SP 3D printer is designed to print large 3D parts that can be utilized for manufacturing purposes. The Vector 3SP is a high-speed 3D printer that provides superior surface quality and precise accuracy. EnvisionTEC’s Vector 3SP uses Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure technology to make 3D printing much easier without any geometric complexities. With the help of STL files, the Vector 3SP 3D printer lets you print highly accurate parts very quickly.
Installed with all-important software, EnvisionTEC Vector 3D printer allows you to automatically generate supports and precise model for the production of a wide range of industries applications such as aerospace, automotive, medical devices, and many more industrial applications. The inner and outer surface is of high quality that shows no sign of stair-stepping. EnvisionTEC Vector 3SP is a more advanced 3D printer from EnvisionTEC Ultra 3SP 3D printer, with a build-envelop that is 29% larger, you can print attractive solution for the wide range of manufacturing solutions with higher speed and accuracy.
Build Envelope: 300 x 200 x 275 mm (11.8 x 7.9 x 10.8 in.)
XY Resolution*: 100 µm (0.004 in.)
Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (Material Dependent): 50 – 100 µm (0.002 – 0.004 in.)
Data Handling: STL
Warranty: 1 year included
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring
- The system has a stand-alone PC with a 22” touchscreen monitor
- Footprint (L x W x H): 29” x 30” x 60” (74 x 76 x 152 cm)
- Weight: 192 kg (423 lbs)
ABS Flex White: Snap-fit items that require some elasticity
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds
Materials Available for the Ultra 3SP Printer
FORMCAST POWERED BY SOMOS
Interested in learning more about EnvisionTEC 3SP 3D Printers?
Fill out this form and we’ll give you an overview of 3D printing technology, discuss potential applications, and help you determine where 3D printing fits in your business.