Build Envelope: 300 x 200 x 275 mm (11.8 x 7.9 x 10.8 in.)
XY Resolution*: 100 µm (0.004 in.)
Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (Material Dependent): 50 – 100 µm (0.002 – 0.004 in.)
Data Handling: STL
Warranty: 1 year included
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring
- The system has a stand-alone PC with a 22” touchscreen monitor
- Footprint (L x W x H): 29” x 30” x 60” (74 x 76 x 152 cm)
- Weight: 192 kg (423 lbs)
ABS Flex White: Snap-fit items that require some elasticity
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds
Materials Available for the Ultra 3SP Printer
FORMCAST POWERED BY SOMOS
The Envisiontec Vector 3SP 3D printer is capable of producing large 3D parts with exceptional surface finish and accuracy, which makes it an ideal option for 3D printing a wide variety of applications.
This 3D printer uses EnvisionTEC’s groundbreaking 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly manufacture high-quality prints from STL files in a variety of materials regardless of its geometric complexities. The Vector 3SP comes with all the relevant software to enable the automatic creation of support and optimal production of files and trays. The Vector 3SP also includes a newly introduced single-frame design and a 15″ touchscreen monitor on a swing arm to control the built-in, stand-alone PC. With a large build envelop that is 29% larger than the Ultra 3SP, the Vector 3SP is indeed one of the largest resin printers out there.
From industries like aerospace, entertainment, automotive, consumer goods, education, or medical, the Vector 3SP is transforming production manufacturing and is an attractive solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
Interested in learning more about EnvisionTEC 3SP 3D Printers?
Fill out this form and we’ll give you an overview of 3D printing technology, discuss potential applications, and help you determine where 3D printing fits in your business.