EnvisionTEC Ultra 3SP Series 3D printer is an ultra-fast printer that prints 3D parts with high precision and provides high performance in every print. EnvisionTEC’s Ultra 3SP 3D printer is an industrial 3D printer that uses innovative 3SP which is Scan, Spin, Selectively Photocure Technology. This 3D printer from EnvisionTEC is capable of printing professionally designed 3D parts with high speed and accuracy. This printer lets you print 3D parts effortlessly just by uploading an STL file into the printer.
EnvisionTEC Ultra 3SP 3D printer comes with advanced software that allows automatic generation of supports and precise model production for a wide range of industries such as, aerospace, automotive, medical devices, and many more industrial applications. The surface excellence provided by EnvisionsTEC Ultra 3SP 3D printer shows no sign of stair-stepping on the inner and outer superficies.
Build Envelope: 266 x 175 x 193 mm (10.5 x 6.9 x 7.6 in.)
XY Resolution*: 100 µm (0.004 in.)
Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (Material Dependent): 50 – 100 µm (0.002 – 0.004 in.)
Data Handling: STL
Warranty: 1 year included
- A single material is used for both build and support
- Easily removable, partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user-serviceable
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built-in touch screen
- Extremely reliable system utilizing 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Layerless technology with no stair stepping on inner and outer surfaces
- Quiet operation
- Footprint (L x W x H): 74 x 76 x 117 cm (29 x 30 x 46 in.)
- Optional Stand (L x W x H): 74 x 76 x 64 cm (29 x 30 x 25 in.)
- Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)
ABS Flex White: Snap-fit items that require some elasticity
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds
Materials Available for the Ultra 3SP Printer
ABS FLEX WHITE
Interested in learning more about EnvisionTEC 3SP 3D Printers?
Fill out this form and we’ll give you an overview of 3D printing technology, discuss potential applications, and help you determine where 3D printing fits in your business.