The Technology behind 3SP
Ultra 3SP is an industrial 3D printer made by EnvisionTEC. The Ultra 3SP series uses 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate parts from STL files regardless of the geometric complexity.
Build Envelope: 266 x 175 x 193 mm (10.5 x 6.9 x 7.6 in.)
XY Resolution*: 100 µm (0.004 in.)
Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (Material Dependent): 50 – 100 µm (0.002 – 0.004 in.)
Data Handling: STL
Warranty: 1 year included
- A single material is used for both build and support
- Easily removable, partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user-serviceable
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built-in touch screen
- Extremely reliable system utilizing 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Layerless technology with no stair stepping on inner and outer surfaces
- Quiet operation
- Footprint (L x W x H): 74 x 76 x 117 cm (29 x 30 x 46 in.)
- Optional Stand (L x W x H): 74 x 76 x 64 cm (29 x 30 x 25 in.)
- Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)
ABS Flex White: Snap-fit items that require some elasticity
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds
Materials Available for the Ultra 3SP Printer
ABS FLEX WHITE
This 3D printer has integrated software for automatic generation of support and precise model production. The surface quality of the printed models shows no signs of stair-stepping on the inner and outer surfaces. Ultra 3SP has a fitted resolution of 100 µm that helps manufacturers print highly accurate parts and is faster than most of the other printers on the market.
Industries suitable for the 3SP
With the printing surface of 266 x 175 x 193 mm, this 3D printer provides a great manufacturing option for a wide variety of consumer and automotive industries. This printer can be used in a wide variety of applications as Aerospace, Entertainment, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Education, Medical Devices, Manufacturing and much more.
Interested in learning more about EnvisionTEC 3SP 3D Printers?
Fill out this form and we’ll give you an overview of 3D printing technology, discuss potential applications, and help you determine where 3D printing fits in your business.